Welcome to the NDAND Job Board!
Below is a list of open positions for nutrition and dietetic professionals!
University of North Dakota College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines seeks a full-time, 9 month, non-tenure track Instructor
The University of North Dakota College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines (CNPD), which is comprised of the departments of Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Social Work, seeks a full-time, 9 month, non-tenure track Instructor position in the Nutrition & Dietetics department.
The Instructor works closely with the Program Directors and Department Chair to offer student-centered instruction for the assigned Department of Nutrition and Dietetics course(s). These responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following: teaching (didactic and supervised practice instruction), advising, service, course development, and student learning assessment. All faculty members are expected to maintain current and accurate knowledge in the assigned teaching areas. Scholarship is encouraged.
Master's degree in human nutrition or closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in human nutrition
Registered dietitian nutritionist, eligibility for licensure as a registered dietitian in North Dakota and Minnesota
Professional dietitian experience of two or more years
Successful completion of criminal history background check
Experience working with diverse populations
Professional leadership experience
To Apply: Please submit a letter of application interest, current vita, and three references (names, phone numbers, e-mail and postal addresses). Review of applications will begin June 14, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. Any inquiries can be directed to the Nutrition & Dietetics Chair, Dr. Desiree Tande at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full position announcement and application:
Registered Dietitian - LifeScape
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Dietician? If so, LifeScape is hiring for our children services area! If you are passionate about impacting the lives of children and making food fun, apply with us today!
Click here to view the full job description.
Click here to apply
Health Promotion Registered Dietitian -
Come Join Our Team of exceptional health care providers at Minot AFB and experience immense pride others have discovered in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
See the following link for additional information and to apply!
Power Plate Meals is seeking a Licensed Nutritionist for a newly created fulltime position within its company. The main responsibilities are:
Food quality control
Development and implementation of a HACCP plan, SSOPs, SOPs, and GMPs
Creating nutrition labels for menu items
Assisting with procurement
Recipe development for accommodating dietary restrictions
Marketing, including in-person representation at local events
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and resume to Seth Houkom, President of Power Plate Meals at email@example.com, or 2575 41st St S., STE 1, Fargo ND 58104. Seth Houkom can be contacted for questions at 701-361-8584.
Culinary Services Specialist
Benedictine Health System (BHS), a non-profit health care system that manages more than 30 senior care communities throughout the Midwest, is seeking a full-time Culinary Services Specialist.
This position supports all community culinary services to assure excellence in food preparation, service, guest satisfaction and clinical dietetics. Responsibilities include providing education/training, policy development and implementation, and standardization of culinary services within long-term, assisted living and housing communities of the Benedictine Health System.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and at least five (5) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Certified Food Service Director
To apply, applicants should go to: www.bhshealth.org
Exciting career opportunity for a dynamic Registered Dietitian located in Dillingham, Alaska.
Join our team and live and work in one of the most beautiful settings you can imagine. This position in rural Alaska provide rewarding opportunities for adventurous Alaskan lifestyles with our award-winning organization and teams. If you enjoy fishing, hiking, and outdoor life, consider this amazing opportunity.
The Registered Dietitian position is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated dietitian who is constantly seeking excellence in service standards. This position will play a key role in supporting the indigenous/traditional foods program and will report to the General Manager and Regional Dietitian. Some travel to other BBAHC clinics may be required.
* A registered dietitian with a valid/current dietitian license; Alaska license preferred.
* Must be able to maintain a professional standard of ethics and professional dietary practice at all times and observe confidentiality regulations established by BBAHC.
* Knowledge of effective teaching processes and principles in planning, providing and evaluating optimum health care.
* Experience, training, and knowledge in physical health education with ability to set up and facilitate health promotion classes and programs is preferred.
This position requires relocating to Dillingham, Alaska - relocation assistance or a sign on bonus may be available to the right candidate!
Apply Online Today!
Please include a resume in response to this ad
Campus / Resident Dietitian
Chartwells Higher Education, a member of Compass Group, is seeking applicants for the following opportunity in Bismarck, ND:
We are seeking a full-time Campus / Resident Dietitian to join our Nutrition Team to work in a university campus setting in Bismarck, ND. Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM with occasional evenings and weekends as needed. Job description can be viewed and online application can be submitted via: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=197944&company=CGNA&username
At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Questions? Feel free to contact:
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA. Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Director of Nutrition and Culinary Services
Eventide Jamestown - Full-Time Exempt (80 Hours / 2 Weeks) . For full information and to apply visit www.eventide.org
As the Director of Nutrition & Culinary Services, you will direct and coordinate the nutrition and culinary services of Eventide and its subsidiary services in accordance with all state and federal laws for the operation of a culinary department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION & CULINARY SERVICES:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be a Registered Dietitian.
• Prefer 3-5 years of experience in institutional management, including long-term care and/or restaurant experience.
• Computer skills are necessary in this position.
• Management and employee relations are also strongly encouraged.
• Some basic accounting would be helpful with the responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION & CULINARY SERVICES:
• Plans, implements, coordinates and evaluates continuous function of Nutrition and Culinary Services on a 24-hour-basis.
• Coordinates operation of the facility’s coffee shops.
• Establishes and implements Nutrition and Culinary Services policies and procedures in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Prepares, maintains, and directs department assignments, creates and organizes work schedules. • Monitors and ensures compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
• Identifies food sources approved or considered satisfactory by the commissioner of health, which are clean, wholesome, free from spoilage, free from adulteration and misbranding and safe for human consumption.
• Maintains inventory control standards and establishes and maintains food production standards to ensure the delivery of high quality meals to residents, tenants and any contracts.
• Develops menus that are nutritionally sound and reflect the Food Pyramid in meeting recommended daily dietary requirements, while adjusting to the food habits, customs, likes and appetites of individual residents.
• Maintains a file of test recipes adjusted to a yield appropriate for the number of residents served.
• Conducts periodic staff performance appraisals. Provides ongoing orientation and training of staff.
• Monitors and supervises all Nutrition and Culinary Services staff for quality, safety, sanitation and compliance with established policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
• Is responsible for disciplinary actions for Nutrition and Culinary staff and any terminations of employment.
• Evaluates staffing needs and maintains adequate staffing. Hires new employees as needed.
• Coordinates the activities of the Nutrition and Culinary Services Department with interrelated activities of the other departments to ensure quality resident care occurs and that the department runs at optimum efficiency. Reviews achievement and discusses needed changes in goals and objectives.
• Provides input in formulating and administering the organizations policies/procedures and participates in the development of long-range goals and objectives of the institution as needed.
• Completes and updates department documentation as necessary for effective workflow and direction to staff. Maintains all Nutrition and Culinary Services records as designated by regulation and policy.
• Prepares reports/records on departmental activities for review by the Executive Director.
• Meets with residents, families and visitors to discuss any dietary concerns related to menus, complaints, etc.
• Maintains communication and information lines with inside and outside contacts and contracts regarding all aspects of meal service provision.
• Responsible for coordinating staff for catering functions.
• Provides educational opportunities for staff to enhance their knowledge base. Attends meetings and in-services and provides consultation to other Managers and staff in relation to the services provided by the Nutrition and Culinary Department.
• Proposes and manages the budget of the department, which includes analyzing activities, costs and operations and forecasting data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. • As needed will provide documentation, initiate and update nutritional assessments for residents and develop individualized care plans in accordance with physicians orders, facility policy and state and federal regulations.
• Holds and conducts staff meetings on a regular basis.
ICARE: Our Christian-influenced values empower Eventide team members to live our mission. Our values inspire our service, hospitality, performance and relationships. Integrity – We accept the great responsibility of providing the best care for our residents at all times. Compassion – We treat each person with kindness, sensitivity and understanding. Accountability – We promise to fulfill our mission by using good stewardship of our time, talents and resources. Respect – We recognize and honor the dignity of each resident, family and team member. Excellence – We strive to continually improve all that we do, individually and collectively.
Renal Dialysis Dietitian
Sanford Health Bismarck is looking to expand our growing team! We are looking for a Dietitian to join our Renal Dialysis department! If you are interested please apply at www.sanfordhealth.jobs.
The Department of Health, Nutrition, and Exercise Sciences at North Dakota State University invites applications for a lecturer, non-tenure eligible, position to begin in the Spring of 2019. This position is a 9-month appointment with 80% teaching, 10% service, and 10% advising. Responsibilities will include maintaining the excellent reputation of the NDSU Dietetics program and fulfilling all of the program’s accreditation requirements. The successful candidate must have the ability to work effectively with students and colleagues, as well as have the potential for excellence in teaching and advising.
Successful candidates will be able to teach a variety of nutrition related courses effectively with class sizes ranging from 5 – 150 undergraduate students; supervise students in clinical practice, food service and community labs; generate and/ or compile annual reports; participate in program assessment; participate in outreach activities such as university services and professional associations; and contribute to department collegiality.
More information can be found here: https://jobs.ndsu.edu/postings/9360
Bismarck and Mandan ND location
Full-Time position responsible for nutrition care for the patients/residents at a progressive healthcare facility. This role includes assessing the nutritional status of patients/residents and coordinating all aspect of nutrition care in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team, including nutrition education in the inpatient and outpatient setting. This role is also a resource to the Food Service department, Physicians, staff and community. Applicants must be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist or eligible for registration/licensure in the state of Montana. Experience preferred, but not required. Sidney Health Center is an EEO employer committed to a drug and tobacco-free workplace.
If interested please contact :
Marilyn J Olson
Sidney Health Center
216 14th AVE SW
Sidney, MT 59270
This position eligible for a $2,500.00 sign-on.
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
Oversees and assures appropriate nutritional care for all residents according to physician orders, state/federal regulations and resident care plans within applicable scope of practice for profession. Assures nutritious appetizing meals, snacks, and supplements are planned, prepared, and served in a pleasant atmosphere. Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
Two positions available. Apply at www.prosperacares.com/careers.