Welcome to the NDAND Job Board!
Below is a list of open positions for nutrition and dietetic professionals!
Certified Dietary Manager OR Registered Dietitian
Seeking a passionate individual in nutrition and dietetics to join the Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science in August 2020
Concordia College is seeking a passionate individual in nutrition and dietetics to join the Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science in August 2020. The position includes teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in clinical nutrition and other areas of dietetics. In addition, the successful candidate will have administrative responsibilities with dietetic internship coordination, advise undergraduate and graduate students, participate in scholarship, and engage in service to the college and community.
The Concordia College Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science houses two ACEND-accredited dietetic programs – a didactic program in dietetics and a combined dietetic internship graduate program. The didactic program in dietetics began in 1975 and boasts an exceptional placement rate (nearly 100%) of students in dietetic internships each year. The dietetic internship began in 1999, and was successfully transitioned to a combined Dietetic Internship and Master of Science (DI/MS) with the first cohort of eight starting in August 2017. The DI/MS currently holds 100% first-year pass rate on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists and 100% employment rate within 12 months following graduation. Concordia College is interested in expanding the DI/MS, and the successful candidate will be instrumental in helping to expand the program.
Concordia College is a Lutheran (ELCA) liberal arts college of 2,100 students located in Moorhead, Minnesota, a community of 40,000 people situated on the Minnesota-North Dakota border. Just across the Red River is Fargo, North Dakota, a community of 150,000 individuals. The Fargo/Moorhead area is a Midwestern urban oasis offering arts & theatre, museums, shopping, sports & recreation, and fun dining & nightlife.
In support of the College’s ambitious goals for diversity and inclusion, the Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science is interested in applicants who will contribute to the development of our increasingly diverse campus community, and have experience working effectively with diversified populations and responding to the changing demands on our emerging dietetics educators and professionals. Successful candidates will aspire to be part of a community that affirms an abundance of identities, experiences, and perspectives in order to imagine, examine, and implement possibilities for individual and communal thriving both inside and outside the Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science. Applicants from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Click on the following link to learn more about the position: https://hr.cord.edu/
Click on the following link to learn more about the DI/MS: https://concordiacontinuingstudies.com/graduate-accelerated-post-bacc/dietetic-internship-ms-nutrition/
Click on the following link to learn more about Concordia College-Moorhead: www.concordiacollege.edu
For more information, contact Dr. Meredith Wagner, Department and Search Committee Chair, Concordia College Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Exercise Science, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-299-3755.
University of North Dakota College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines seeks a full-time, 9 month, non-tenure track Instructor
The University of North Dakota College of Nursing and Professional Disciplines (CNPD), which is comprised of the departments of Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Social Work, seeks a full-time, 9 month, non-tenure track Instructor position in the Nutrition & Dietetics department.
The Instructor works closely with the Program Directors and Department Chair to offer student-centered instruction for the assigned Department of Nutrition and Dietetics course(s). These responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following: teaching (didactic and supervised practice instruction), advising, service, course development, and student learning assessment. All faculty members are expected to maintain current and accurate knowledge in the assigned teaching areas. Scholarship is encouraged.
Master's degree in human nutrition or closely related field with a minimum of 18 graduate credit hours in human nutrition
Registered dietitian nutritionist, eligibility for licensure as a registered dietitian in North Dakota and Minnesota
Professional dietitian experience of two or more years
Successful completion of criminal history background check
Experience working with diverse populations
Professional leadership experience
To Apply: Please submit a letter of application interest, current vita, and three references (names, phone numbers, e-mail and postal addresses). Review of applications will begin June 14, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. Any inquiries can be directed to the Nutrition & Dietetics Chair, Dr. Desiree Tande at email@example.com.
Full position announcement and application:
Registered Dietitian - LifeScape
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Registered Dietician? If so, LifeScape is hiring for our children services area! If you are passionate about impacting the lives of children and making food fun, apply with us today!
Click here to view the full job description.
Click here to apply
Health Promotion Registered Dietitian -
Come Join Our Team of exceptional health care providers at Minot AFB and experience immense pride others have discovered in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
See the following link for additional information and to apply!
Power Plate Meals is seeking a Licensed Nutritionist for a newly created fulltime position within its company. The main responsibilities are:
Food quality control
Development and implementation of a HACCP plan, SSOPs, SOPs, and GMPs
Creating nutrition labels for menu items
Assisting with procurement
Recipe development for accommodating dietary restrictions
Marketing, including in-person representation at local events
Interested candidates should provide a cover letter and resume to Seth Houkom, President of Power Plate Meals at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2575 41st St S., STE 1, Fargo ND 58104. Seth Houkom can be contacted for questions at 701-361-8584.
Culinary Services Specialist
Benedictine Health System (BHS), a non-profit health care system that manages more than 30 senior care communities throughout the Midwest, is seeking a full-time Culinary Services Specialist.
This position supports all community culinary services to assure excellence in food preparation, service, guest satisfaction and clinical dietetics. Responsibilities include providing education/training, policy development and implementation, and standardization of culinary services within long-term, assisted living and housing communities of the Benedictine Health System.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and at least five (5) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Certified Food Service Director
To apply, applicants should go to: www.bhshealth.org
Director of Nutrition and Culinary Services
Eventide Jamestown - Full-Time Exempt (80 Hours / 2 Weeks) . For full information and to apply visit www.eventide.org
As the Director of Nutrition & Culinary Services, you will direct and coordinate the nutrition and culinary services of Eventide and its subsidiary services in accordance with all state and federal laws for the operation of a culinary department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION & CULINARY SERVICES:
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be a Registered Dietitian.
• Prefer 3-5 years of experience in institutional management, including long-term care and/or restaurant experience.
• Computer skills are necessary in this position.
• Management and employee relations are also strongly encouraged.
• Some basic accounting would be helpful with the responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR DIRECTOR OF NUTRITION & CULINARY SERVICES:
• Plans, implements, coordinates and evaluates continuous function of Nutrition and Culinary Services on a 24-hour-basis.
• Coordinates operation of the facility’s coffee shops.
• Establishes and implements Nutrition and Culinary Services policies and procedures in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
• Prepares, maintains, and directs department assignments, creates and organizes work schedules. • Monitors and ensures compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
• Identifies food sources approved or considered satisfactory by the commissioner of health, which are clean, wholesome, free from spoilage, free from adulteration and misbranding and safe for human consumption.
• Maintains inventory control standards and establishes and maintains food production standards to ensure the delivery of high quality meals to residents, tenants and any contracts.
• Develops menus that are nutritionally sound and reflect the Food Pyramid in meeting recommended daily dietary requirements, while adjusting to the food habits, customs, likes and appetites of individual residents.
• Maintains a file of test recipes adjusted to a yield appropriate for the number of residents served.
• Conducts periodic staff performance appraisals. Provides ongoing orientation and training of staff.
• Monitors and supervises all Nutrition and Culinary Services staff for quality, safety, sanitation and compliance with established policies, procedures, standards and regulations.
• Is responsible for disciplinary actions for Nutrition and Culinary staff and any terminations of employment.
• Evaluates staffing needs and maintains adequate staffing. Hires new employees as needed.
• Coordinates the activities of the Nutrition and Culinary Services Department with interrelated activities of the other departments to ensure quality resident care occurs and that the department runs at optimum efficiency. Reviews achievement and discusses needed changes in goals and objectives.
• Provides input in formulating and administering the organizations policies/procedures and participates in the development of long-range goals and objectives of the institution as needed.
• Completes and updates department documentation as necessary for effective workflow and direction to staff. Maintains all Nutrition and Culinary Services records as designated by regulation and policy.
• Prepares reports/records on departmental activities for review by the Executive Director.
• Meets with residents, families and visitors to discuss any dietary concerns related to menus, complaints, etc.
• Maintains communication and information lines with inside and outside contacts and contracts regarding all aspects of meal service provision.
• Responsible for coordinating staff for catering functions.
• Provides educational opportunities for staff to enhance their knowledge base. Attends meetings and in-services and provides consultation to other Managers and staff in relation to the services provided by the Nutrition and Culinary Department.
• Proposes and manages the budget of the department, which includes analyzing activities, costs and operations and forecasting data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives. • As needed will provide documentation, initiate and update nutritional assessments for residents and develop individualized care plans in accordance with physicians orders, facility policy and state and federal regulations.
• Holds and conducts staff meetings on a regular basis.
ICARE: Our Christian-influenced values empower Eventide team members to live our mission. Our values inspire our service, hospitality, performance and relationships. Integrity – We accept the great responsibility of providing the best care for our residents at all times. Compassion – We treat each person with kindness, sensitivity and understanding. Accountability – We promise to fulfill our mission by using good stewardship of our time, talents and resources. Respect – We recognize and honor the dignity of each resident, family and team member. Excellence – We strive to continually improve all that we do, individually and collectively.
Renal Dialysis Dietitian
Sanford Health Bismarck is looking to expand our growing team! We are looking for a Dietitian to join our Renal Dialysis department! If you are interested please apply at www.sanfordhealth.jobs.
Full-Time position responsible for nutrition care for the patients/residents at a progressive healthcare facility. This role includes assessing the nutritional status of patients/residents and coordinating all aspect of nutrition care in conjunction with a multidisciplinary team, including nutrition education in the inpatient and outpatient setting. This role is also a resource to the Food Service department, Physicians, staff and community. Applicants must be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist or eligible for registration/licensure in the state of Montana. Experience preferred, but not required. Sidney Health Center is an EEO employer committed to a drug and tobacco-free workplace.
If interested please contact :
Marilyn J Olson
Sidney Health Center
216 14th AVE SW
Sidney, MT 59270
Bismarck and Mandan ND location
This position eligible for a $2,500.00 sign-on.
This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
Oversees and assures appropriate nutritional care for all residents according to physician orders, state/federal regulations and resident care plans within applicable scope of practice for profession. Assures nutritious appetizing meals, snacks, and supplements are planned, prepared, and served in a pleasant atmosphere. Provides residents with opportunities for independence and choice consistent with their care plans.
Two positions available. Apply at www.prosperacares.com/careers.
Four Seasons Healthcare Center in Forman, ND is looking for a full-time Certified Dietary
Manager or Certified Registered Dietician with good leadership skills to work at least 35 hours per week. We are a small nursing home serving up to 37 residents. Candidate will be expected to cook and position will include some weekends, holidays, and day/evening shifts.
Benefit package included!
If interested, contact Jason Carlson at 701-724-5441 or you can fill out an
application on our website: